Monday, April 27, 2009

Exam Week vs Emo Week~(edited)

the whole week i was soooooo busy with studies and thinking of tricks..
i didnt expect its sunday already today...(oopsss..shd say monday lol)
i juz took two subjects this sem..no resit paper..phew~

monday..study..study..study..
then hubby visited me..
so i went to order domino's pizza for our lunch...
a large NY crust classified chicken and also his favourite garlic bread...
the pizza was soooo big dat hubby said ive bought too much..
but he ended up wif 5 pieces of pizza and perhaps 2 pieces of garlic bread..
wakaka~
domino's pizza is much more better than pizza hut..
trust alioia k? she is a sik kar~ blek..XP
playing around my house again..lol
then things were like normal days..being my mum's taxi driver and dine together..

Tuesday..study like hell again at the library..
huhu covered all the chapters that will come out..
damn confident one la actually..xoxo..
study till 5 then go fetch mum..
dine and sumore watch tv and on9 till late ..omg...

Wednesday..Exam day!!!!!
yet hubby came to visit me and play around again in my house..
founded out sumthg i wouldnt like to c in his mobile phone..wtf..
gal's sms!!!! flirt sumore!!!!!ish ><
terus "kill" him and chase him out from my house..
crying while bathing..
then act like nothing and go to college and make my last revision..
o cant really focus during the revision period and even while answering the qustion paper..
but in the end of cuz i manage it la..
cuz the questions were so straight to the point and i can answer easily without twisting any part of my brain!!! XD
went out the exam hall around 3.25 after 3 times checking my answers..
hooh!!! damn relief bcuz i haf one more subject to go only lol..
upset and moodless yet i have to hide it from my friends and especially my mum..
cuz i dun wan her to get worry anymore..
nite time..went clubbing wif MR.Secret..hehe...
drunk like hell thou im not ez to get drunk..
n cry in the club..wtf...
so paiseh luckily no body took photos of my idiot crying face..
went home around 4

Thursday..i was facing insomnia..
so i woke up around 8 sumthg or 9 ahem forgot bout dat..
i thought dat alcohol might be able to make me numb for all the sad case of mine..
but then my mind was still so fresh..
sleep oso will thought of hubby..
n wake up cried again..
sent him a bloddy hell long message to cry out my feelings..
i felt very insecure and..upset...
supposed to break up but in the end v didnt..
he wouldnt want to..and NEITHER ME!!!!
i was moodless dat day n i bang my car twice..WTF!!!!????
luckily its juz a minor case huhu..
i saw dat biatch who flirt wif my hubby..posted comments to his profile..
Miss S..so i juz terus shoot her there and sent her private msg to stop her..
then at nite i saw hubby deleted the msg n i was sooo damn mad..
so i decide to find her profile out thru frenster and tag him her not so nice photos..
since he nvr see her b4 yet so interested bout her..
wow~ i was sooooo insane dat time..
after a hot shower i realise dat im too mean for her..
so i decided to find out her contact num and called her..
n yea i did it..(m i god?)
hope dat thgs are like wat i expected now: they stop contact..
but how many times i can stop this kinda situation??!!
he scolded me suck bcz of dat biatch??
but i noe he didnt mean it one la..aiksss..
n thgs ended up wif muacks again before i slept?
like so sudden..n eerie..ish..><
o ya..i attented kelvnn's mini birthday bash at house cafe...
will post bout it later..XD

Friday..met up joyee..
studied together in college's library..



parking our car next to each other lols..

n talk about our boyfriends..
yea hubby and i quarrel again bcz he is not going to bring me along for his fren's bbq party..
duno y i wil b very perasan if my bf did not invite me to his other activities..
s my previous boyfrenssss will never do this to me!!!!
i felt so insecure and start arguing again..ish..
joyee's sis was not feeling well so v picked her up in school and went bek to joyee's house..
drove my mum to work and study at joyee's house till 8 pm!!!!



having kfc as dinner lols!!!

drove home and went to alterate my new clubbing and dinner dress..
n i did a gila thg!!! take pictures when i was taking bath n send to my hubby!!!wtf
aslept and awaits saturday's LAST PAPER!!!

Saturday~ Exam ar!!!!
the test was sooo...hard..
haiz...
wat i expect didnt come out..
come out those easy easy cheap cheap thgs yet i din go n study wtf!!!!!!!!
went pav wif carlson n my bunch of coursemates..
had lunch at wong kok..



aiyo..the food there sucks la!!!!
the rice was cold!!!! omg~ wat happent o wong kok?!?!
o yea i went to try bikini bcz im goin to buy one for my redang trip..
saw one cute one in roxy..



damn small breast one haha..

lol..went around n shop wif carls..
listen wat he wanna tell me..
talk craps..then went home wif derek n yogurt..
being wif them is reli fun..
they were soooooo...sampat and noisy...
then lead carlson bek to college and went home..
during nite time i went to pav wif mum again..
like normal saturdays had dinner at ichiban boshi...
then go refill those cosmetics n skincare products i've finished..
bought basics from pull n bear again..
n spent 400 include having drinks at theobroma..
burn money again==
but shopping therapy was the best to cure my stress..
as i was 90% screwed up in this whole week..

Sunday..
my sweet morning was being ruined by my dad..
reason canot be told here..ish..
went to haf brunch wif aunt and visit her two lil cats..
wow they were so fat till the doctor request dieting for PETS!!!!
omg!!!!
went to teach my cousin science and went to time square..
buy cosmetics again n change a new t shirt with problems of the printing..ew~
saw fish leong there..haha..
then rush back home to bath..
and went to shah alam n support baby ashie la..



emoing~



me n zi xian again^^



me n ashie's brother lar~




my bao bei drumstick!!! ^o^

wow~ this week showflow is gud la wer!!!
thumbs up for FRIENDZ!!!!!!
they can sing and dance so well..
n they got the highest mark among 6 grps..
i felt so happy for him lo!!!
hope dat FRIENDZ will be able to continue their journey till the finals lo!!!!

its late right now..
i gtg..
hubby's cuming tomolo and im off to port dickson wif my fren from DML1!!!!
dun worry my friends..im fine now..
not emo anymore..
perhaps period is cuming? LOL

n for hubby..
if ur not dat flower..
if im not dat sensitive, emo n radical..
v will b the perfect couple..frankly..
cz v r oways dat loving..
but i duno when it comes to the end..
as we dunno wat will happen in the future..
however..i just want to tell u dat i miss u every single moment in my life..
i love u too muchie and gues this is y i was over the top whenver u make me mad..
sorry if i pissed u off..muacksss!!! ^^



photo taken during 13 Sept 2008..when i was invited to SMK Chong Hwa to PK wif the contestants in Best Of Chong Hwa..in Cannes Tea House after my show!

3 comments:

kid said...

ops~SEXY~SEXY~HEHE~

hope u enjoy ur holiday~hehe

Skinny R said...

man~..
i dislike exams!

lazy hamster^^ said...

halo..u r?
nice to meet u ar~^^