Friday, September 11, 2009

Weird Dream

u noe i had the same dream continuously when i was sleeping just now?
i dreamt dat a HORSECOME(please translate into mandarin)bcame a human being with a very strong power..like a monster..
he went to attack people around times square and kill all of them..
me n my parents were thr oso..
we were at an antique shop sumwhr duno 3rd or 4th floor..
he kill people one by one..
my dad was sacrificed to save me..
me n my mother run to the lift and take it to the highest floor...
20th sumthg..
when the lift door was opened, it was a hostel in PULAPOL..@@
then v hide inside a room.
after an hour we saw him running towards the balai through a window..
v quicky tear down the curtain n tie it so dat v can slip away..
v escaped..
thn i was awoke bcz my mother is soo noisy..

when i return to slp..
it was like another movie again..
me n my bro were in high school..
he is a basketball player..
me, mum, aunty and brother were inside a classroom..
duno preparing wat..(i 4got ady)
when we heard dat the MONSTER (same people) is approaching the school,
v quickly ran away..
i left my handphone in the class...
so my brother accompany me go up to take it..
s i insist dat i want it to call cherng cherng..

the monster smelt us..
he went into the class..i got the phone but it was too late..
my bro beg him to leave me alone..
n he push me out from the class
then i heard them reading sumthg written on the classroom's wall..
its like a poem..i cant reli remember..
but i remember they said : sacrifice is a player's will..
then my brother shouted once n the whole skul remain silent..
i kept running downstairs to meet my mum..
then v cried and left the school...

ever since dat day my bro did not appear anymore nor the monster..

wat kinda dream is this? Nightmares!!!! T_____T
n im feeling so tired right after the dream..==

1 comment:

SoRguAaYuMi said...

LOL.....
I used to have dreams like this oso....
The whole family zao lou together..... ><