Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Study&Exam Weeks

you duno how hard i studied for this semester..
adoi..
everyday sit in the library for at least 5 hours! @@
thou i juz study those so-called "guidelines" lar~
but i reli use to memorize wat i've studied and answered the exam questions 100% like wat was written in the notes..not even a single word left..lol



i was so addicted to cheesecakes recently..
i duno y..
juz very desperate for it right after i've done my revision..
everyday..ppl can c me saying eating cheesecake in facebook..haha

i've already tried my best in the exams..
wondering how many subjects i will get A this time..
as ALL the subjects are not easy this time..T__T

damn stress..@@
o ya..n thr's sum confession i wanna make here since i dun haf time about it b4 tis..

yes, i've turn my head back to cherng
its bcz i cant feel the real sayang of dat bf...
i feel like he loves me not bcz of he reli loves me..
he loves me juz bcz he is my boyfren..
izit abstract? lol

when u reli meet sum1 u love,
u will reli get obsessed wif him or her..
though he or she doesnt belongs to u
u will nvr grumble too much telling everyone dat he or she wasted ur time n money..
yeah, n maybe u will try to start a new relationship..
but all the time u will still be thinking of him or her..
wont juz let go dat ezily..

i've predict wat u will say earlier..
i reli hate calculative ppl..
ppl might blame me for being such a bad girl..
but i rather follow a quite playful guy who reli reli loves me..
than a guy who juz love me bcz im his gf..

so..im happi now ^^

btw i gotta off to college now..
wanna study again..
toddles~

No comments: