Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holiday!!!!!! ^^

yay..finali i've finish my exams!!!!
start to plan on vacations and stuff lo!!!! XD
i got so many plans wif me right now...haha

1)go bek to my mask habits..lol..skincare is damn important one!
share wif u guys one gud thg:



function: relieve skin stress..makes u indulged!
reli very comfortable wif it.. RM6.90 per pcs nia!
buy it in the face shop! hoho..

2)go vacation wif my hubby!!!!
3)go for personal grooming class..Expression Master? or Diva production?
4)learn sum new software..shd upgrade myslf duh..
5)hong kong drama!!!! yeah...long time nvr watch tv dy...
muz get sumthg to watch..
6)slim down..mum say me fat jor..later cherng cherng dun wan me
7)go partay!!!!
8)get joyee her birthday present..
9)plan for Encore publicity and promotion event..
10)learn cooking!!! christmas is cuming ler..wanna do sumthg for hubby..^^
11)practise my piano..dec exam ler..T.T
12)hang out wif CHOON MEI, ZI XIAN, PIG PIG n any other frens ;)

hmm..dats wat i plan for..
juz feel so happy for this sem holidays..
cz i've got wat i wan..gudboi cherng..
no worries if he flirt wif gals again i ma go flirt wif guys lo..XP
(cherng will kill me if he saw this..)

i duno y i wil b so giddy whenever i c my boii..
its like awww~ i miss him..^^
as long as he is wif me i wun care about other thgs..
whole brain thinking of him..haha..sapo betul
n my mum wun reli nag me in studies..
holidays mar~

so buddies, wats ur plan for holidays huh?
btw i gtg now..
bath, dress up and go pick baby cherng and go gai gai lo^^



Cherng cherng!!!! (ppl who noe me will noe how i shout at his name! XD)

No comments: