Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some thoughts

sumtimes we do things till its comes to the end...
as we thought that there will be no more changes anymore...

i have a bad abit..n i always have it..
which is make things no turning back..
i remember i tore the love note hubby gaf it to me 9 months ago..
after the few days we broke up..
s i thought that everythg was just a lie..
n its useless to keep it with me anymore..

now..i suddenly feel like wanna c it again..
but..i tore it n threw away dy..
i noe he wont write to me anymore..
he wont give me back things like wat he gave me before..
i feel sorry to myslf n regret..
but..i can do ntg..
i remember there is alot of pigs inside the love note..
i miss it very much..n i juz can keep it inside my memory..

looks like ive learnt sumthg again..
never do thgs over the top..till there is no turning back..
cz sumtimes thgs happen unexpectedly n we will regret in our whole life..
btw..fri morning i reli wake up n continue the langkawi post..
post for an hr sumthg..
wtf..then suddenly the line couldnt connect n all the pichas i uploaded dissapeared!!!
T.T
so i lazy to upload again ah!!! sorry my frens..

No comments: