Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just In Case..

The feelings of hesitating&choosing sum1 between 2 is very suck...
its worse than making a decision..

pls dun let me haf the opportunity to find reasons to leave u..
pls...
v've been thru so much thou its juz a year...
im very happy with you..
yet im very depressed to be with you..
i dun wan to make a decision dat will make myslf regret..
cz i appreciate you..
i dun wanna c u cry becz of me..
dats y i oways tell myslf i muz stay away from the world outside..the real world
where i belong..

y cant you juz dun make me dissapointed anymore..
izzzit im not gud enuf to be your woman?
the only one inside you..

izzit v cant haf a happy ending wif the people v love the most?
i dun want to end up my life wif sumone i like instead of love...

if one day i reli walk away..
its not bcz i haf no feelings for you anymore..
its bcz im too upset..

if i reli walk away,
u muz take k of urslf...
dun make your nxt gf worry n upset anymore.
the memories of ours will always be in my heart..
cz i know i couldnt find another one to go thru all these wif me..
i love you more than myslf in the past..
but u made me realise i shd place myslf on the top every time...

cherng...


T.T

No comments: