Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hate It!!

yea i noe im pro and gud..
so i bcame ur role model..
learn my style in every way..wtf...words, bloggin style, blog content, make up, dressing, shopping and pollute my pav!
reli hate those biatch learning and copying my style without using their brains y i wanna do so..ish..>.<
however, no matter how they copy things from me..
there is always a big gap of our own standard..
no matter how much u make up or dress like me..ur still da same..
u need fake eyelashes..but i have my own natural long one!! so..U LOSE!!!
dun draw eyeliner if ur skills r still not gud yet..
go make up course la stupid!
n honestly i prefer u without make up cuz u dun suit at all..
ur previous pics are better than u make up like a biatch!
n dun show out ur breast as u dun haf the proper terms and condition..wtf
dun learn me burn money if ur not dat rich BEGGAR!!!!

im goin to aus or uk is to get my master wif my gud results..
u go overseas its bcuz ur result sucks..
dun say it out man!!! its soo embarresing la!
get 4.0 then i will show my respect to u!

btw,i wanna thank u..
for learning me n promoting my style as im the REAL CREATOR of MY STYLE!!!
MUTHAFUCKA BIATCH THANK U SO MUCH..MWAHXXX

No comments: