Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random

the flow of my emotions are so damn huge for this whole week..
im happy, xing fu...
yet im upset...

apart of me is heading towards the days of happiness..
as i found sumone who appreciates me even more than i expect..
who let me noe wats the definition of secure..
and time commitment..

another part of me is gradually leaving the one i love..
i realise my feels for him started to fade..
i use to care about him thou how bz i m..
i will oways curi curi text him
care for how much time he spent for his frens, dota
n scold if he cant balance his time..

but now..
i wont gif a damn anymore..
sumore gif reasons telling him im bz bt actually im not reli bz
to avoid myslf from meeting him..
cz i noe once i c him i will cry..

i remember i make 3 wishes when i saw a commet in redang..
1) cherng will be healthy all the times
2) cherng will be happy all the times
3) cherng n i will live happily ever after

but seems like the commet is lying to me..
they wont help me in my wishes..
they think dat its time for me to let go..

its almost a year i love and miss sumone so badly..
to be frank i feel very very very bery keberatan to leave..
s v've been thru so many ups n downs..
so many loving moments, argues..war in a year..

feel very complicated nw..

No comments: