Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Sweet Weekdays and Weekends XD

Monday..
ntg much happen..
had dinner wif my superman after oo general meeting..



my sarawawk mee~luvin it^^

Tuesday..
superman went for acting around utar area!!



the making of....?



yea..the 2 alongs..superman is one of them

ok
..jz walked n act for 20 minutes, v got our pay!!! XD
went to sg wang to look for my acting costume..
had dinner at Fridays!! XD







had fun :)
walked around for sumtime and finally i found wat i wan right b4 v were goin bek..
tired like hell..yet i had a great day^^

Wednesday..
had class till 8...sienz betul..
very scared to b in school when the sky is dark..
feels eerie..
n i felt so since i was in primary skul..
had dinner wif my classmates..n superman..
then went pasar malam at connaught again..
im not the one to drive this time..XD

the special thgy!!!! forgot wats dat name ad..


the superman vs pikachu..




its delicous u noe?!

went to ar ar hill..din take pics for dat cz i was not in the mood..
very tired dy..XP
sumore no place to sit..behsong ah..haha
will take it nxt time^^
went home around 1am!!! kena marah by mum...

Thursday..
8am class ar!!! i cant wake up..ish..
around 10 superman came n fetch me for breakfaz then off to college..
i was stil having break time so i went to oldtown n meet up my classmates..


melvin sedang syok sendiri..XD justin oso..



jenki!!!! XD

we're late for class...wow the tutor was so mad..
but our class was too gud until the tutor oso soft hearted..
well..actu i think my class is the best among the 5 groups..
duno how to explain and define the gud thg..
but i can feel it..n its not the first time a tutor say they enjoy teaching our class...naughty yet sweet..XD
n v acted like those primary skul students b4 the tutor left..haha

finish class around 4..
fetched cherng home n attended meeting again..



stage director is presenting..^^

met cherng at nite..
went to dine at ichiban boshi again..
its our first anni..
11th June..the first day v fell in love..
din take pics for dat..cz i was soooo bz eating and its very late ad..
its a farewell actually..
cz ive make up my mind in wat ive confused for a few weeks..

Friday..
went to meet sponsors at nite..
chat for 2 hrs...
thn superman brought me to Island Red for dinner lo...
the food there okok nia..except the tomyam soup! lol..

Saturday..
met up joyee and her bf in pav..
treated them ice cream in MOF..
joyee's gonna fly to UK the nxt day..
im goin to miss her for 3 wks!! T.T



promoting Elle bag~ haha..
around 5 they went for terminator..
me n superman went for drag me to hell..
wow..this horror movie baru scare the shit out of me!!!
i was screaming holy shit in the cinema while watching..omg!!!
superman oso takut ghost one..haha..
as there is a few pop out close up movement..ish..><

DRAG ME TO HELL is nice my friends..
those who love to watch horror..muz gogo c!!
went home after dat..bloody hell tired..

b4 i forget i wanna bring up sum issues..
i reli hate ppl being rude to me!
especially my younger cousins..
i saw my cousin in MOF..she saw me too..she didnt even great me..
sumore stare at me awhile n turn bek her head..
no manners at all..
she's too arrogant..reli feel ashamed to haf such cousin..
thought she was a daughter of dato can dai sai?!
dats not ur money k? dats ur parents one..
dun learn jia hui holding a book n bz study..
ur not dat talented s her.. n ME!! wtf..
dun act cz ur not gud in acting biatch..


Sunday..



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHENG XIANG GOR GOR~

ur blessed to haf my bestie as ur gf lar~
i think its the best birthday gift from the god to u^^
may all ur dreams come true..
stay happy all the times XD

and pls follow my superman to gym nxt time..
joyee wants u to slim down..hehe XP

No comments: