Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank You Tim

I've been struggling so long...
doing things without assitance..
sumtimes i might be grumbling i dun haf assistants..
but i haf never give up in my mission
--> Find as much SPONSOR as I can..
there is so many probs and obstacles day by day..
comittees in my department are getting less and less day by day..
as the event is getting nearer and nearer..
alot of things I hvnt settle.

The customes and souvenirs makes my head swim..
Can i overcome all this?
When can i finalized my job? T.T

I realised the campaigners are doing very well in the charity campaign..
they haf never compete against each other among schools..
and i reli can see their efforts..working wif their booth till 2AM!!!!
I guess..my food supply for the whole week will be the food they sold!! lol..
thou its boring..everyday eat the same thing..
but im trying my best to give them a hand..
hit the target and being recognized in many many ways...

I thought of giving them sum pride through the prize giving session during the actual night..
wif providing them the same costumes as the performers..
but then the budget did not allow..
who should be the one to blame then?

Let me tell u guys..
its Tim the TOP..
who did not hand in the budget and let the school estimate the budget..
making us having so many kos lepas..
n there is so many political things made me very dissapointed..
wif the school, country...

Anyway, Thank you Tim..
You're reli a sucker..yet ur the greatest teacher i've ever met..
cause u trained me to be very very tough...wif ur sohai teaching skills.
I wont collaspe..and i will NEVER GIVE UP!

btw i re highlight my hair..XD



wow~ i m lovin it!!! ^^
RM55 in SNIPS...

1 comment:

c.mei said...

nice hair! and stay strong girl! U can do it! ^^