Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mooncake festival

Aih..a damn bored one..
wanted to play candles one but no ppl accompany me!!!!
its once a year..
sumone is playing so happily there but me..haiz..
luckily my ex yuk wah came to find me..
brought me to pav for movie~
i noe he wanted to watch where got ghost so badly de la..
thou i watched it..but still i accompany him watch it luur~
i watched twice..twice oso aslept inside the cinema! haha
imagine how bored it was..zzzzz
i was so anticipating but i think liang dao did not do a gud job this time..
the impact was not obvious n great enuf..@@
yeah..yuk wah treat me MOF..then juz walk around..
v supposed to go for dinner at Happy Seasons but suddenly he felt like vomiting..
omg..
so i drove his car..fetched him back home n call my dad to come..
aikss..so unlucky..T.T
gotta wait for nxt year's mooncake festival again..
people say this day is a gud day for couples to gather n being "as round as the moon"
but me..watching the moon alone..haiz..
btw dad bought very nice mooncakes bek home..
n my house got many types of mooncake..eat gao gao@@

let me introduce u guys one gud thgy:









my dad brought mooncakes from this company since years ago..
m i realise dat its always the nyonya's as cover..
well i gues its from a baba nyonya boss? lol..
can u c the sculptures on the mooncakes? nice ler!!!!

n i remember dat day i was looking at my baby hamster..
he's sooo old..till he cant open his eyes..n his hands bengkak gao gao one..

i noe he has not much time left..
in fact he reli pass away on wednesday..
er gor gor, hope u can have better life in future~
che che luvs u..thank u for appearing in my life n bring so much happiness to my fam



his corpse..T.T gonna miss u forever~

1 comment:

Mumma said...

aww poor hamster !Rip