Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Feeling bad today..

Haiz...feeling very sad and down...
how should i start my story??
i have someone i really admire very much...
unfortunately i cant do anything...
my friend is rite...everyone has a special friend..which is sumthing more than a friend but less than life companion...
u can always wish him to make his dreams come true: get back the girl he loves
by telling him how n help him..
but deep down inside u wish dat he will never get the girl...
he was very excited once we talked about the girl he loves..but me..starting to burst into tears..
everyday memories keep haunting me...somtimes i m happy but sometimes depressed..
when everyone ask me about our relation(including my parents)...i have to face the fact n deny it...especially when i answered "its impossible" for us...im screwed!!!!
being a playgirl n doing things i dont like is not what i want...
its juz that i dont know how to forget somebody that makes me so crazy..
he will never know it..or maybe he knows just pretending ntg happened..
(starting to burst into tears..wuwuwuw~T_T)
i m a brave girl..but why m i a coward while overcoming this problem?
i have no bravery to forget nor give up...yet always complaining it..
this is so...awwww!!!!
sometimes..i really wish to shout it out: I LOVE YOU! to the one i love
but everytime..i ended up with silence..n juz reminding myself..
i just can love him as my sister..
maybe he is going through the same thing as me...having love problems n the same feel as me
but i m not that opstimistic...
i cant control myself..n finally put the blame on him...insult him n bla bla bla...
i m sorry...juz dat my feelings are so damn weird..
i m now trying my best to hide my feelings n put it to the minimum point...
i cant do anything...n this is killing my poor nerves when i feel like doing it but i cant..
i just can rely on imaginations..c u in my dreams when i m sleeping
n do watever i want inside the dream...(bogus)
I will always remind myself you are just my sister...
I will never confess to you...
I will let you go...
n this is the way i love you n what i can do now...
goodbye....my love

2 comments:

spitzberg said...

hmmm...for the time being juz maintain this relationship as it is lo...
it's diff to tell someone really really close tat u actually like him more than a frenz fearing tat that will break the relationship maintained...
but this is oso personal stuff and onli u can solve la...
so jiayou and cheer up!
dun think too much o~~~

oh yanli here

joyee~~ said...

sapo!! haizz... i think you'll hav to face it jorr lorr... so long le... confront hin again~` ~blablabla..haizz..but ya horr.. he will leave u being more n more confused..zzz so how?
haizzz... jus tell urself everyday: i mus 4get him !! & open ur heart n love someone who reli loves u.. u noe who i mean.. haizz..but love is uncontrolable..but most importantly~` u mus know!! dat i will always be wif u no matter wad!!hehe..